Robotiq Vacuum Grippers can handle a wide range of applications and are ideal for picking up uneven and even surfaces made of different materials such as cardboard, glass, sheet metal (dry) and plastic. Because of the customizable bracket and unique air nodes, Robotiq Vacuum Grippers provide manufacturers full control over their gripper to make sure it’s a perfect fit for their applications.
The Robotiq wrist camera is a vision system designed specifically for industrial applications with Universal Robots. It supports fast part teaching and inspection functions to ensure repeatable replacement. Advanced users can also use the expert mode to fine-tune the program. The shape can be seamlessly integrated with Universal Robots in appearance.
With the function of pneumatic or electric compensation, it can control the torque, speed and position during grinding. With robots, it becomes an excellent equipment for automatic grinding, polishing, and deburring in various industries. It is widely used in surface finishing and processing of various industries. In, improve production efficiency and quality.
- Surface grinding of metal mechanical parts after welding
- Polishing and grinding of automobile, motorcycle and bicycle parts
- Polishing and grinding of kitchen and bathroom facilities such as faucets and sinks
- Metal mobile phone case, tablet computer
- Deburring of the inner edge of the aluminum wheel after casting
- Robot System Products AB（RSP）, headquartered in Sweden, was originally a department of ABB Robotics Department. Later, it independently developed supporting equipment for ABB robots. In order to meet the increasing demand, it has now developed to provide supporting equipment for all robot companies. Robot System Products (Shanghai) Corp., Ltd. was registered and established in Shanghai, China in 2007, which is Ruizhongsi Machinery Parts (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., which was officially put into production that year, providing domestic robot companies, system vendors and end customers Robot hose package, vacuum suction cup and tool change tool series.
Aligned with our core value of democratizing automation, the Bin Picking Kit sets a clear path for locating, picking, handling and placing flat and cylindrical parts. It’s not just about the combination of great products, it’s also about the extensive knowledge we make available to you.
Welcome experts from various industries in the Greater China region to join the ranks of our company's "collaborative partners", to innovate and cooperate together to create a win-win situation!
2019 Taipei International Industrial Automation Exhibition
2017.02 TM plug & play partner
2016 1st RUC on Quebec, Canada
2015.03 Shanghai Electronic Technology Exhibition
ROBOTIQ GRIPPER cooperates with Camera Company and German business Basler vistion
Exhibited dynamic visual aided pick and place application
2014.08 Shanghai Automotive Equipment Technology Exhibition
China partner RSP Robot System Products (Shanghai)-Ruizhongsi Machinery Parts Co., Ltd.-exhibited the advanced gripping modes and functions of industrial robots and ROBOTIQ Adaptive Gripper, which attracted many exhibitors to stop and watch.
Robotics Division Asian Partner Day
RUC Quebec, Canada
Address: 3F., No. 33, Guoji 1st St., Sanxia Dist., New Taipei City 237, Taiwan (R.O.C.)